• A & L Plains Agricultural Laboratories is approved by the Texas Agricultural Extension Service for analyzing soil samples for the ASCS programs.
• A & L Plains Agricultural Laboratories is inspected by the TNRCC Program Services Unit and is approved to do water analysis by that organization, as well as the West Texas Regional Water Utilities.
• A & L Plains Agricultural Laboratories employs highly trained and skilled personnel, including certified crop advisors, certified oilseed chemists, TNRCC trained chemists and Regional Water Utilities chemists.
• A & L Plains Agricultural Laboratories personnel has successfully completed Silliker Labs methods in Food Microbiology.
• A & L Plains Agricultural Laboratories Inter-Laboratory Checked Sample
• Soil, Water, Feed, Fertilizer, Plant Tissue Program
• National Alfalfa Hay Testing Association
• U.S. EPA Laboratory Performance Evaluation
• Water Quality Parameters
• American Oil Chemist Society
• Cottonseed, Peanuts, Sunflower, Aflatoxin
• American Organization of Agricultural Chemist
• Texas Feed and Forage
We are always available to help you no matter what your question or concern is.
We offer quality data analysis for your needs.
A & L Labs began its operations in Memphis, TN and has continued to grow into seven different regional laboratory's locations throughout the US and one in Canada. The growth of the company has been made possible by providing quality services, good management, and innovations.
The purpose of the laboratory QA/QC program is to help ensure the consistent and reliable data of high precision and accuracy. This is accomplished by: (1) using standard methods or validated state-of-the-art methods, if standard ones are not available. (2) An established set of procedures are in place to check the accuracy and precision of every test and maintenance for all instruments. (3) Use of a written standard operating procedure to train every personnel member in quality assurance procedures and to ensure that the quality assurance plan is always being followed.
The level of quality control required will depend on the type of analysis, but each analysis must include at least one blank, one known or standard sample, an appropriate number of spiked samples and blank samples, and the correct number of samples run in duplicate, which is at least 10 percent.
Additional kinds of quality control samples and numbers can be analyzed for an additional fee. Please call the laboratory to arrange any additional quality control samples and reporting.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate
We have a strict quality assurance policy in place!